Here we go.

22 July 2008

Island Camping, Pt. II  19-20 July 2008
AMD, ATM, R & K, CM, & D

Boat boys:


Silliness:

Cha cha cha?

Island girls:

Preciousness:


Yucky!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We went to see the Dark Knight last night.  Oh my.  Really.  Mind, blown.  

Favorite parts/characters:  The Joker, natch!  The Heath Ledger hype is true & real! The faux Commissioner Gordon death, or just Gordan in general.  Or just Gary Oldman in general.  "Debo" the prisoner, tossing the bomb remote-igniter thingy out the window.  Aw.  There's more to be listed, but that movie is LONG and it's a lot to take in & mull over.  Me & KMHD, we've got tentative plans to go get Chinese & then go see it again on Monday.  

By Z.R.:


I've not been walking to work, still, it's too hot.  This is the heat that kills!  I'm a little sad because I really like the benefits of walking, which is immediate.  Extra energy?  Yes, please.  No spending $$$ on gas & simultaneously reducing carbon emissions?  Sign me up, yeah?  Also, I miss bentoing.  Taking a lovingly packed lunch to work is a treat for me!  I heart leftovers, man.

We decided to put off camping for awhile, same reason as above:  too hot.  I hope that means a trip to Memphis soon!

I haven't heard back from I.K.E.  He was lined up to help me haul my Vespa into the dealership for fixin'.  Come on, I.K.E.!  Call meeeeeeeee!



No comments:

Blog Archive